Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Entering the world of blogging....again!

It has been awhile but I am entering the world of blogging again.  When I was pregnant and going through some medical issues with the pregnancy, I began blogging.  The catch was, I didn't tell anyone about it.  I had a few followers, they were all complete strangers and that was fine, I was writing for me, to document my feelings and my experiences.  Somehow it was therapeutic to write about my fear and my stress and then about my joy and happiness.  I've decided to start another blog, this one to focus on my daily life with four kids.  I know that many, many people have 4, 5 or 6 kids and it is no big deal but these are our four and my life as a stay at home mom.  So it begins....Four Little Bergies!

No comments:

Post a Comment