Monday, March 18, 2013

It's the little things

On Saturday morning, I got a nap!  Yes, in my book, that statement could be a blog post in itself but since this isn't just for me, I will expand....

Saturday late morning, I mentioned that I was tired.  J still isn't sleeping great and by the weekend, I am ready for another set of hands helping with the kids...Yay, its a Daddy day!!  I was sitting with Joe on the couch and he was being awesome and rubbing my legs and feet and then told me to go upstairs and lay down.  Next thing I know, it had been almost 2 hours and I was awoken by the knocks of Joe and J at the door.  I felt amazing!  Joe had been down in the basement with the kids playing "Beach Party" I believe. What the consists of I am not entirely sure but they all had fun doing it! After my nap, the rest of the day was relaxing and just what I needed.  It's funny how a simple nap or break in a day can change the rest of the day.  I felt great, was relaxed and totally ready to handle all that the 4 kids could throw at me....

Boy, they have A LOT up their sleeves!

No comments:

Post a Comment